(Redirected from Dae)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DAE or dae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DAE or Dae may refer to:
As an acronym
- DAE (chemotherapy), a chemotherapy regimen consisting of Daunorubicin, Ara-C (cytarabine) and Etoposide
- Daporijo Airport, the IATA code for the airport in India
- Department of Atomic Energy (India), an Indian government department responsible for administration of India's nuclear programme
- Design Academy Eindhoven, a design school in Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Destacamento de Acções Especiais, Special Actions Detachment, a Portuguese naval commando unit
- Dictionary of American English, a 1938 dictionary of terms appearing in English in the United States (20th century)
- Differential algebraic equation, a general form of differential equation, given in implicit form
- Digidesign Audio Engine, an American digital audio technology company
- Digital Asset Exchange (.dae), the filename extension used by COLLADA
- Digital audio editor, a computer application for audio editing
- Digital Audio Extraction (ripping), the process of copying the audio data from one media form to a hard disk
- Diploma of Associate Engineering, a 3-year engineering diploma in Pakistan offered after 10th grade
- Dubai Aerospace Enterprise, a global aerospace, manufacturing and services corporation
- Dutch Antilles Express, an airline company in the Antilles
- Dae Dae (born 1992), American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Dae Gak (born 1947), Zen master and guiding teacher of Furnace Mountain, Clay City, Kentucky, U.S.
- Dae Hui Cho, professional Warcraft III competition
- Dae Imlani (born 1954), Filipino swimmer
- Dae Kwang (born 1944), guiding teacher of the Providence Zen Center, Cumberland, Rhode Island, U.S.
- Dae Sung Lee (born 1958), Korean-American master of taekwondo
- Kings of Balhae, 698–926, in Korea
- Dae (film), a 1979 Yugoslavian short documentary film directed by Stole Popov
- Dae Jang-gum, a 2003 Korean television series directed by Lee Byung-hoon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DAE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.