Daelim Motor Company
Daelim Motor Company, a.k.a. DMC, a subsidiary of the Daelim Group, is a South Korean motorcycle (<250cc), motorscooter and ATV manufacturer. Based in Gyeongsangnam-do, with production facilities in Changwon, it produces over 300,000 vehicles a year since production started in 1963. Daelim's products are popular in Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Italy, Israel and Sudan. The company also manufactures engine and transmission parts for automotive industry.
Founded in 1962 as a division of the Daelim Group of industries, Daelim began producing Japanese Honda motorcycle designs under license for the South Korean market in Seoul, South Korea in 1963. In 1976, they established their own research and development center in Hamamatsu, Japan, and the next year, they began mass production of their own designs.
- VJF125 Roadsport/Roadwin R 125
- VJF250 Roadsport/Roadwin R 250,
- VF 125 Roadwin 125
- VL 125 Daystar 125
- S3 125 FI/250 Advance
- S2 125/250
- S1 125
- Besbi 125
- Delfino 125
- B-Bone 125
- S-Five 50
- E-Five 50
- A-Four 50
- Cordi 50
- NS 125
- Citi Ace 110
- ET 250/300
- Official Homepage - Parent company Daelim Group homepage
- Daelim Motor Australian Homepage
- Daelim Motor Korean Homepage
- Daelim Motor English Homepage
- Model lineup
- DAELIM models & history
- Sciarra.org...Daelim Roadwin 125cc Motorcycle Private webpage with information and links about the Roadwin 125cc motorcycle.
- Scooter Wiki: Daelim Gas Moped Motor Scooters Directory of models and dealers, information using wiki, forum for discussion.
|This motorcycle, scooter or moped-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|