From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daffodil is the common name for the plant genus Narcissus and any of its individual species.
Daffodil, Daffodils, The Daffodils, etc. may refer to:
- Narcissus pseudonarcissus, the wild daffodil (Lent lily)
Art, entertainment, and media
- Daffodil, a rabbit on US children's TV series Clifford's Puppy Days
- Doctor Daffodil, character in the US animated series Pet Alien
- "Daffodils" (poem), alternative title for Wordsworth's "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud"
- Daffodil Records (Canadian label)
- Daffodil Records, American record label
- The Daffodils, a Swedish musical group
- "Daffodils", song on 2015 Mark Ronson album Uptown Special
- Daffodil Institute of Information Technology, an IT education provider in Bangladesh
- Daffodil International University, a private university in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Daffodils Public School, a school in Motihari, Bihar, India
- Daffodil Day, a fundraising event used by various cancer charities, including Marie Curie Cancer Care
- The Daffodil Festival, regional festival and parade held in Pierce County, Washington, USA
- HMS Daffodil (1917), British train ferry used by navy in World War II
- MV Royal Daffodil (1939), British passenger ship
- SS Royal Daffodil (built 1906, formerly SS Daffodil), a Mersey Ferry that took part in the Zeebrugge Raid
- USS Daffodil (1862), US navy sidewheel steamer
- DAF Daffodil, a Dutch automobile of the 1960s
- Daffodil or "daffy", a derogatory slang term for a homosexual or cross-dresser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daffodil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.