Daffodil Institute of Information Technology
|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Bring international Education to You|
|Chairman||Md. Sabur Khan|
|Address||19/1, (Dolphin Goli), Dhaka-1205., Bangladesh|
Daffodil Institute of Information Technology (Bengali: ড্যাফোডিল তথ্য ও প্রযুক্তি প্রতিষ্ঠান) or DIIT is an IT education provider in Bangladesh established in 1997. DIIT is one of the main educational institutes established by Daffodil Group. DIIT has undergraduate programs and a few foreign diploma and local diploma programs. The head of the institute is Md. Nuruzzaman (Executive Director) and academic head (principal) is Dr. Md. Shakawat Hossain. DIIT is accredited by the NCC Education and also by the University of Greenwich
Main program provided by DIIT:
- Undergraduate Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
- Global Diploma
- International Level 4 Diploma in Computing (L4DC).
- International Advanced Level 5 Diploma in Computing (L5DC).
- Local Diploma
- Diploma in Computer Studies.
- Advance Diploma in Computer Studies.
- Diploma in Web and E-commerce
- Diploma in Software Engineering.
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking Engineering.
- Certified Outsourcing Professional.
- Certificate Course
- International Certificate in Computer Studies.