From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dagger is a short-bladed weapon.
Dagger or daggers may also refer to:
- Dagger (comics), a fictional comic book superhero in the Marvel Comics Universe
- "Daggers" (seaQuest DSV), the first episode of seaQuest DSV's second season
- Daggers (album), a 2013 album by The Defiled
- Dagger, Arizona, a community in the United States
- Daggar, Pakistan
- Dagger Complex, a US military base in Darmstadt, Germany
- Dagger (typography), a typographical symbol or glyph (†) that has several historic and modern uses
- Conjugate transpose matrix, sometimes denoted with a superscript typographical dagger ()
- Dagger (category theory), an involutive, identity-on-object functor
- Logical NOR operator, sometimes known as Quine's dagger ()
- Dennis Dagger, a purpose-built fire engine
- Dagger, name given to the IAI Nesher, the Israeli version of the Dassault Mirage 5 multi-role fighter aircraft, when in service with the Argentine Air Force
- A man who engages in daggering, a simulated rough sex dancehall practice from Jamaica
- Dagenham & Redbridge F.C., an English association football club based in Dagenham, London
- Garnet Til Alexandros XVII, a fictional character in the video game Final Fantasy IX
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dagger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.