Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||640 ft (195 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|Area code(s)||812, 930|
|GNIS feature ID||433281|
A post office was established at Daggett in 1880, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1896.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-11-17.
- "Daggett, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- Blanchard, Charles (1884). Counties of Clay and Owen, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. p. 731.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Govt. Print. Off. p. 98.
- "Owen County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
|This Owen County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|