From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dagoll Dagom is a Catalan theatre company founded in 1974, mostly dedicated to musical theater. They have performed around 5,000 times in Europe and South America. Dagoll Dagom have also created television series and released soundtrack albums.
- Yo era un tonto y lo que he visto me ha hecho dos tontos (1974)
- "Two Gay Men and a Dog"(1975)
- No hablaré en clase (1977)
- Antaviana (1978)
- Nit de Sant Joan (1981), with music by Jaume Sisa
- Glups! (1983)
- Antaviana (1985), revival
- El Mikado (1986), (The Mikado), by Gilbert and Sullivan
- Quarteto da cinque (1987)
- Mar i Cel (1988), based on the homonymous work by Àngel Guimerà.
- Flor de nit (1992)
- Historietes (1993)
- T'odio amor meu (1995), based on Dorothy Parker's stories and with Cole Porter's songs.
- Pigmalió (1997), (Pygmalion), by George Bernard Shaw
- Els Pirates (1997), (The Pirates of Penzance), by Gilbert and Sullivan
- Cacao (2000)
- Poe (2002), based on Edgar Allan Poe's tales.
- La Perritxola (2003)
- Mar i Cel (2004), revival
- El Mikado (2005), revival
- Boscos endins (2007-2008), (Into the Woods), by Stephen Sondheim.
- Aloma (2008-2009), based on the homonymous work by Catalan writer Mercè Rodoreda.
- Nit de Sant Joan (2010-2011), revival
- Cop de Rock (2011-), which includes some of the best-known Rock català songs.
- Oh! Europa (1993)
- Oh! Espanya (1996)
- Psico-Express (2001)
- La memòria dels cargols (2005-2006)
- La Sagrada Família (2010-)
- "Televisió". Dagoll Dagom official website. Retrieved 9 October 2011.
|This Spain-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|