From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dagon or dagon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dagon is an ancient Semitic god.
Dagon may also refer to:
- Dagon (butterfly), a butterfly genus
- Dagon (novel), a 1968 novel by Fred Chappell
- Dagon (Cthulhu Mythos), a deity in H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos
- Dagon (Dungeons & Dragons), a deity in Dungeons & Dragons
- Dagon, California, a town in Amador County, California, USA
- Dagon International, a Burmese conglomerate
- Dagon Township, a neighborhood of Yangon, Myanmar
- Dagon University, a university in Yangon
- Dagon (planet) or Fomalhaut b, an exoplanet
- Nightrider (DC Comics) or Dagon, a DC Comics character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dagon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.