|Birth name||Romeo Pastrana|
|Born||October 5, 1958|
|Origin||Victorias City, Negros Occidental|
Due to his height, Dagul is the only adult in the hit children's Sunday gag show, Goin' Bulilit.
From doing smaller roles in movies such as Isprikitik, Walastik Kung Pumitik (1999) and Juan & Ted: Wanted (2000), Dagul gained even more exposure when he became Long Mejia's sparring partner in GMA's defunct comedy sitcom Kool Ka Lang (2001).
Viewers already appreciated the "Long and Dagul" tandem when the former decided to transfer to ABS-CBN. Dagul followed. Long Mejia became a regular co-host of Willie Revillame's Masayang Tanghali Bayan, while Dagul did some guest appearances.
Soon the tandem split up. Long was included in the cast of Home Alone da River (2002) and Home Along Da Airport (2003) and became preoccupied with doing movies. Dagul, on the other hand, became more visible on TV. He was a mainstay of the defunct sitcom Ok Fine Whatever (2003) and, up to now, a regular in Goin' Bulilit.
- Banana Split (2008) as a guest appearance
- Goin' Bulilit (2005–present)
- Yes Yes Show (2004–2005)
- Ok Fine Whatever (2003)
- Kool Ka Lang (1998–2002)
- Masayang Tanghali Bayan (2003-2004)
- Corazon: Ang Unang Aswang (2012)
- Mr. Suave (2003)
- Cass & Cary: Who Wants to Be a Billionaire? (2002)
- D'Uragons: Never Umuurong, Always Sumusulong (2002)
- Burlesk King Daw, O! (2000)
- Juan & Ted: Wanted - Chuck (2000)
- Isprikitik, Walastik Kung Pumitik (1999)
|This article about a Filipino film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|