Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dah may refer to:
- The longer of the two symbols used in Morse code
- Dah, Ivory Coast, a village in Montagnes District, Ivory Coast
- Dah, Leh, a village in Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Dah, Mali, a town in Ségou Region of Mali
- Dah (band), former Yugoslav/Belgian progressive rock band
- Destroy All Humans! (series), video game franchise
- Gwahatike language (ISO 639 code: dah), a Finisterre language of Papua New Guinea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.