This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)
|Alternative names||Kadki dahi ki chutney, raita, mosaru bajji in Karnataka|
|Course||Side dish to biryani|
|Place of origin||Indian subcontinent|
|Region or state||Indian subcontinent|
|Associated national cuisine||India, Bangladesh, Pakistan|
|Main ingredients||Curd, green chilli peppers, mint, onions|
Dahi chutney is strained dahi that is mixed into a chutney of mint and onions, originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is popular in South India and is a side dish along with Mirchi ka salan for the popular Hyderabadi biryani.
There are multiple ways to prepare the side dish. Mint, coriander, and a chilli pepper is cut and mixed into yogurt which is then blended in a blender for a minute. Another way is to simply mix diced onions with salt and coriander into a bowl of fresh yogurt and serve as is.
Perugu pachadi is Southern Indian regional variant of curd chutney. It is also a yogurt-based dip that includes vegetables such as tomato, cucumbers, squash, mango, bitter gourd either raw or cooked.
- Tomato perugu pachadi
- Snake gourd peguru pachadi
- Coconut Perugu Pachadi
- Okra Perugu Pachadi
- "Mint Yogurt Chutney Recipe". recipe2cook.com. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Dahi Pudina Chutney Recipe". www.foodflavor.in. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- Tomato Perugu Pachadi. Tomato Yogurt Chutney
- Perugu Pachadi Recipe | Easy Perugu Pachadi Recipe | Recipe for Perugu Pachadi | Vegrecipes - regional cuisine - south indian - perugu pachadi