|Single by Iñigo Pascual|
|from the album Inigo Pascual|
|Released||October 7, 2016|
|Studio||Bellhaus Studios, San Juan, Metro Manila|
|Iñigo Pascual singles chronology|
"Dahil Sa'yo" (English: "Because of You") is a single by Filipino singer Iñigo Pascual from his self-titled debut album. The song was released by Star Music on October 7, 2016 and was heard first on MOR 101.9 For Life!. Its lyric video was uploaded on YouTube on the same date the song was released while its official music video premiered on myx on December 3, 2016 same date when it was uploaded on YouTube.
It is also the most viewed OPM video on YouTube beating "Ikaw" by Yeng Constantino by 73.6 million views.
Credits and personnel
- Composer: Inigo Pascual
- Additional Rap Lyrics: Gabriel Tagadtad
- Arrangement: Theo Martel
- Vocal Arrangement: Inigo Pascual, KidWolf
- Mixed by: KidWolf
- Tracking Engineer: Dan Tanedo at Bellhaus Studios
The song became the first number-one song of Billboard Philippines' Philippine Top 20 and stayed on top for nine weeks before it was dethroned by the song "Two Less Lonely People in the World" by KZ Tandingan on the week of August 14. As a result, it ranked as #1 at the Billboard Year End Philippine Top 20 Chart. The song debuted at number 21 of Philippine Hot 100 and finally reached the top ten on its eighth week of its chart run.
|Philippines (Philippine Hot 100)||9|
|Philippines (Philippine Top 20)||1|
- "The BillboardPH Philippine Charts: It's About Time". Billboard Philippines. 2017-06-10. Retrieved 2017-06-14.
- "Dahil Sa'Yo - Single by Iñigo Pascual on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2017-06-14.
- "Inigo Pascual - Dahil Sa'yo (Official Music Video) - YouTube". YouTube. Retrieved June 14, 2017.
- "Week of August 14, 2017". Billboard Philippines. 2017-08-14. Retrieved 2017-08-14.
- "BillboardPH Hot 100 – June 12". Billboard Philippines. 2017-06-12. Retrieved 2017-08-14.
- "Philippine Hot 100: Week of September 4, 2017". Billboard Philippines. 2017-09-04. Retrieved 2017-09-04.
- "Week of July 10, 2017". Billboard Philippines. 2017-07-10. Retrieved 2017-07-10.