From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dahir may refer to:
- Dahir, Fujairah, a settlement in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Dahir Riyale Kahin (born 1952), the third president of the self-declared Republic of Somaliland
- Raja Dahir (661-712), last Hindu ruler of Sindh and parts of Punjab in modern day Pakistan
- Berber Dahir, a decree created by the French protectorate in Morocco on May 16, 1930
- Moroccan Dahir, a decree by the King of Morocco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dahir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.