(Redirected from Dahistan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dehestan, Dehistan or Dahistan (Persian: دهستان) is a name shared by many places in Central Asia. It may refer to:
- the homeland of the Dahae, an extinct ancient tribe in what is now Turkmenistan and Iran
- a dehestān ("district" or "county") is a modern administrative subdivision in Iran
- Dehestan, Afghanistan
- Dehestan, East Azerbaijan, Iran
- Dehestan-e Bala, Iran
- Dehestan-e Pain, Iran
- Dehistan/Mishrian, an archaeological site in Turkmenistan
- an alternate name for Hyrcania
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.