This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||SZSE: 002236|
|Industry||Video surveillance Solutions|
|Products||Security Cameras, Network Cameras, HDCVI analog-to-HD Solutions, NVR/DVR, PTZ Cameras, Fisheye Cameras|
|Revenue||$2.1 billion (2016)|
Number of employees
Dahua Technology Co., Ltd. is a provider of video surveillance products and services, with the world’s 2nd largest market share, according to a 2015 IMS report.
Dahua Technology has around 13,000 employees all over the world. Dahua solutions, products, and services are used in over 180 countries and regions. It has 35 subsidiaries globally covering Asia, the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Africa, etc.
In September 2016, the largest DDoS attack to date, on KrebsOnSecurity.com, was traced back to a botnet. According to Internet provider Level 3, the most commonly infected devices in this botnet were Dahua cameras and DVRs.
- "Introduction - Dahua Technology". de.dahuasecurity.com. Archived from the original on 2018-02-24. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "Dahua, GKUVISION, SLR Magic LTD, & DZO" (PDF). olympus-global.com. February 22, 2018.[dead link]
- Goodin, Dan. "Brace yourselves—source code powering potent IoT DDoSes just went public". ARS Technica. ARS Technica. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- "Attack of Things!". Level 3 Blog. Level 3 Communications. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "BASHLITE malware turning millions of Linux Based IoT Devices into DDoS botnet". HackRead. Retrieved 3 October 2016.