Dai Nippon Printing
|Dai Nippon Insatsu kabushiki gaisha|
|Public kabushiki gaisha|
|Traded as||TYO: 7912|
|Founded||October 9, 1876Tokyo, Japanin|
|Yoshitoshi Kitajima, President|
|Products||IC tag, thermal transfer ribbons, smart card, shadow mask, photomask, building material|
|Services||Business service, commercial printing|
|Revenue||1,446,607 million Yen (Fiscal year ended March 31, 2013) |
Number of employees
|39,445 (Consolidated, 2013)|
|Subsidiaries||DNP Imagingcomm Europe DNP Imagingcomm America Corporation|
Dai Nippon Printing (大日本印刷 Dai Nippon Insatsu), established in 1876, is a Japanese printing company. The company operates its printing in three areas; Information Communications, Lifestyle and Industrial Supplies, and Electronics.
It is involved in a wide variety of printing processes, ranging from magazines through to shadow masks for the production of displays, as well as out-coupling enhancement structures for LCD displays and scattering for display backlights. The company has more than 35,000 employees.
- Vertical, Inc., an American publisher joint-venture with Kodansha publishing English-translated Japanese literature, most prominently the works of Koji Suzuki
- Toppan Printing Co., main competitor
- "Dai Nippon Printing on the Forbes Global 2000 List". forbes.com. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- "DAI NIPPON PRINTING CO LTD (7912:Tokyo): Company Description - Businessweek". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dai Nippon Printing Co..|
- English page
- Japanese page
- "Company history books (Shashi)". Shashi Interest Group. April 2016. Wiki collection of bibliographic works on Dai Nippon Printing