|Daihatsu Cast (LA250)|
2015 Daihatsu Cast Style G Turbo "SA II" (LA250S, Japan)
|Also called||Toyota Pixis Joy|
|Assembly||Japan: Nakatsu, Ōita (Daihatsu Motor Kyushu)|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door hatchback|
|Wheelbase||2,455 mm (96.7 in)|
|Length||3,395 mm (133.7 in)|
|Width||1,475 mm (58.1 in)|
|Height||1,600–1,640 mm (63.0–64.6 in)|
The Daihatsu Cast (Japanese: ダイハツ・キャスト Daihatsu Kyasuto) is a kei car built by the Japanese manufacturer Daihatsu since 2015. It comes in three variations designated "Style", "Activa" and "Sport". Each can be equipped with either front- or four-wheel drive configuration.
The Style variant is targeted at customers who desire an upmarket small passenger vehicle, the Activa variant is marketed primarily as an off-road capable crossover with a minimum ground clearance of 175 mm (6.9 in), while the Sport variant is given such features as handling-oriented suspension tuning to increase its appeal to performance customers. The Cast is manufactured in Nakatsu, Ōita by Daihatsu Motor Kyushu, a subsidiary of Daihatsu. A continuously variable transmission is fitted on all models and the Sport variant is sold with a 7-speed paddle-shifted mode.
- "2016 Daihatsu Cast Activa 2WD all versions specifications and performance data". automobile catalog. automobile catalog. Retrieved November 20, 2016.
- "2016 Daihatsu Cast Style 4WD all versions specifications and performance data". automobile catalog. automobile catalog. Retrieved November 20, 2016.
- "Launch of New Mini Passenger Vehicle CAST" (PDF). DAIHATSU. Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd. Retrieved November 20, 2016.
- "TOYOTA、新型軽乗用車ピクシス ジョイを発売 | トヨタ自動車株式会社 公式企業サイト". global.toyota.
- "Data Book 2016" (PDF). DAIHATSU. Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd. Retrieved November 20, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|