|Owner(s)||APN News & Media|
|Headquarters||Mackay, Queensland, Australia
38-40 Wellington Street
Mackay QLD 4740
The Daily Mercury is the only daily newspaper serving the Mackay region in Queensland, Australia and is published Monday to Saturday. The newspaper is printed by Mackay Printing and Publishing, part of APN News & Media.
The circulation of the Daily Mercury is 16,045 Monday to Friday and 19,839 on Saturday.
The Daily Mercury ran from 1867 to 1905 as the Mackay Mercury and South Kennedy Advertiser. From 1887 the paper was issued under the name Mackay Mercury until 1906 when the Daily Chronicle was absorbed by the paper and it was renamed the Daily Mercury. 
- Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC). Average Net Paid Sales for October-December 2008 (metro and larger regional titles)/January-June 2008 (other regional titles).
- "Historical Notes on North Queensland Newspapers". James Cook University. Retrieved 3 August 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "Newspaper and magazine titles". Trove. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Newspaper Digitisation Program". Trove. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- Mackay Mercury and South Kennedy Advertiser (1867 - 1887) in Trove's Digitised newspapers.
- Mackay Mercury (1887 - 1905) in Trove's Digitised newspapers.
- Daily Mercury (1906 - 1954) in Trove's Digitised newspapers.
- Official website of the Daily Mercury
|This Australian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|