|Categories||Unity World Headquarters|
|Publisher||Unity World Headquarters|
|Based in||Unity Village|
|Part of a series of articles on|
The Daily Word is a daily inspirational message provided by Unity. Themes include inner peace, hope, healing, guidance, and others. It is distributed via print magazine, website, e-mail and through a mobile app.
Daily Word in Braille began in 1934, and is available for free to the blind through Message of Hope. Daily Word in Spanish, La Palabra Diaria, was first published in March 1955. Daily Word in Large Type was introduced in 1978.
Among Daily Word's former editors are Colleen Zuck and Martha Smock. The magazine has featured articles contributed by many prominent thinkers, including Wayne Dyer, Naomi Judd, Mark Victor Hansen, Wally Amos, June Allyson, and Thomas Moore. Cartoonist Bill Keane has also contributed.
- "About". Daily Word. Retrieved 2012-07-29.
- Vahle, N. (2002) The Unity movement: its evolution and spiritual teachings. Templeton Foundation Press. p 284.
- "The History of Unity". Unity.org. Retrieved 2012-07-29.
- "About =Unity". Unity World Headquarters. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "About". Unity World Headquarters. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "The Divine Colleen Zuck". Unity.org. Retrieved 2012-07-29.
- Smock, Martha. "The Stream of Life". www.dailyword.com. Daily Word. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- "Home | Daily Word". Unity.org. Retrieved 2012-07-29.
- Zuck, C., Wright, J., and Meyer, E. (199) Daily word for families: linking my heart with those I love. Rodale Press.
-  Archived June 21, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "The GQ&A: Denzel Washington".