Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Station entrance (2012)
|Operated by||Osaka Metro |
|Platforms||2 island platforms (1 for each line)|
|Tracks||4 (2 for each line)|
|Station code||T11 (Tanimachi Line) |
23 (Osaka Monorail)
|Opened||1983 (Tanimachi Line) |
- February 8, 1983: the Tanimachi Line subway station opened.
- August 22, 1997: Osaka Monorail Main Line opened.
- September 2001: the Sanyo Electric Dainichi factory closes.
- April 12, 2004: Dainichi station reopens on the former site of the Sanyo Factory
- September 21, 2006: New 2nd floor ticket window is added
- September 29, 2006: AEON Dainichi Shopping Center opens.
- November 21, 2011: AEON Dainichi Shopping Center is renamed AEON Mall Dainichi.
|Platform 1||→ Main Line toward Kadomashi (Terminus) →|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Platform 2||← Main Line toward Osaka Airport (Minami Settsu)|
|2F||Monorail mezzanine||One-way faregates, ticket machines, station agent|
|1F||Street Level||Exit/Entrance, bus terminal|
|B1F||Upper mezzanine||To exits/entrances|
|B2F||Osaka Metro mezzanine||One-way faregates, ticket machines, station agent|
|Platform 2||← Tanimachi Line toward Yaominami (Moriguchi)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left/right|
|Platform 1||← Tanimachi Line toward Yaominami (Moriguchi)|
Osaka Metro Tanimachi Line
- There is an island platform with two tracks underground. It acts as the terminus for the Tanimachi line, with trains usually departing from and arriving at number 1.
|1, 2||■ Tanimachi Line||for Miyakojima, Higashi-Umeda, Tennoji and Yaominami|
Osaka Monorail Main Line
- There is an island platform with two tracks elevated. The platform is sealed in with fences.
|1||■ Main Line||to Kadomashi|
|2||■ Main Line||for Bampaku-Kinen-Koen (Expo '70 Commemoration Park), Hotarugaike, Osaka Airport and Saito-nishi|
- ÆON Mall Dainichi
- ÆON Dainichi
- ÆON Cinema Dainichi
- Panasonic Corporation
- Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau Dainichi Inspection Depot
- Japan National Route 1 (Chuo Kanjosen)
- Kinki Expressway
- Osaka Prefectural Route 13: Kyoto Moriguchi Route
Stations next to Dainichi
|Osaka Metro Tanimachi Line (T11)|
|Osaka Monorail Main Line (23)|
|Minami Settsu (22)||-||Kadoma-shi (24)|
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|