|Headquarters||Jagran Building, 2, Sarvodya Nagar, Kanpur-208 005, India|
|Circulation||3,632,383 daily (as of Jan − Jun 2016)|
Coordinates: Dainik Jagran (Daily Awakening) is an Indian Hindi language daily newspaper. As of 2017[update] it was the largest newspaper in India by circulation. As of 2010[update] it was the 17th most read in the world.
The newspaper was launched in 1942 by Puran Chandra Gupta and later edited by Narendra Mohan. It is owned by Jagran Prakashan Limited, a publishing house listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Jagran Prakashan Limited also acquired Mid Day in 2010 and Naiduniya in 2012.
- File:Dainik Jagran 2018 stampsheet of India.jpg
- "Submission of circulation figures for the audit period July – December 2015" (PDF). Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Details of most circulated publications for the audit period Jan – Jun 2016" (PDF). Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- "Study Tour "Success made in India"". Wan-Ifra. September 2010. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- Abhineet Kumar (20 January 2013). "Jagran buys Mid-Day's publication business". Business Standard.
- "Jagran Prakashan buys Nai Dunia". Indian Express. 3 April 2012.
- Official website (in Hindi)