Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dairy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dairy is a facility for the extraction and processing of animal milk.
Dairy may also refer to:
- Dairy farming, a class of agricultural enterprise for production of milk
- Dairy product, foodstuff produced from milk
- Dairy, Oregon, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Dairy (store), a type of convenience store in New Zealand
- The Dairy, a building in Central Park, Manhattan, New York
- The Dairy, a building in Prospect Park, Brooklyn
- Dairy cattle, cattle cows bred for the ability to produce large quantities of milk
- Dairy Milk, a chocolate product of Cadbury brand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dairy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.