Daisy Eris Campbell
Daisy Eris Campbell is a British writer, actor and theatre director. Daughter of actor and director Ken Campbell and Prunella Gee. She staged The Warp, a revival of Neil Oram's 24-hour play which her father had directed many times in the late seventies, as well as in the early eighties in The Everyman Theatre,Liverpool. Campbell also adapted Robert Anton Wilson’s cult autobiographical book Cosmic Trigger for the stage. She played the role of her mother in the play. Cosmic Trigger is a kind of sequel to her father's adaptation of Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminatus! Allegedly, Daisy was conceived during the original production of Illuminatus!  In part, the play of Cosmic Trigger deals with the production of Ken Campbell's adaptation of Illuminatus! in Liverpool in 1976.
- Nick, Clarke (14 November 2014). "'Illuminatus!' director's daughter returns to play that gave her life".
- The House, Via (21 November 2014). "Playing the Cosmic Trigger: An Interview with Daisy Eris Campbell". The Psychedelic Press.
- Coveney, Michael (10 May 2017). "Cosmic Trigger: Ken Campbell's daughter captures Illuminatus! spirit in trippy epic". The Guardian.
- Ellen, Barbara (26 August 2017). "KLF Welcome to the Dark Ages". The Guardian.
- Cooper, Neil. "Epic four-hour reading of Alistair Fruish's novel is a return to arts as resistance". The Herald Scotland.