Daisy Hasan teaches at the University of Cardiff, Wales. She is a writer and filmmaker, interested in theatre and video films. She writes regularly for national newspapers, acts in street theatre and is currently teaching a course on Bollywood films. She holds a PhD from Swansea University, UK. She is currently engaged in a study of South Asian women’s art in conflict situations at the University of Leeds, UK and is working on her second novel to be set in Britain. 
- Divya Kumar (2010-10-10). "The Homecoming". Beta.thehindu.com. Retrieved 2012-06-18.
- "Authors page". Tarabooks. Retrieved 2012-06-18.
- "Jaipur Literature Festival". Jaipur Literature Festival. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 2012-06-18.
- "The Hindu Best Fiction Award 2010 Shortlist". Thehindu.com. 2010-10-01. Retrieved 2012-06-18.
- "Bush Theatre". Archived from the original on 4 July 2011. Retrieved 19 June 2012.