Jump to navigation Jump to search
Daisy bush can be:
- Species of the genus Olearia
- The New Zealand native Brachyglottis greyi
- Gamolepis chrysanthemoides also known as African bush daisy
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS). "PLANTS Profile, Olearia Moench". The PLANTS Database. United States Department of Agriculture. Retrieved 2008-04-10.
- "Brachyglottis photography". New Zealand plants photography. 2007-06-13. Retrieved 2008-04-10.
- University of Florida (October 1999). "Gamolepis chrysanthemoides" (PDF). Fact Sheet. FPS-220. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 24, 2006. Retrieved 2008-04-10. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|