Daiwa Securities Group
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||TYO: 8601|
TOPIX Large 70 Component
|Hibino Takashi (President and CEO)|
|Total assets||$196.7 billion (2015)|
Number of employees
|14,456 (at March 2008)|
Major subsidiaries include Daiwa Securities, which offers retail services such as online trading to individual investors and investment banking services in Japan, as well as Daiwa Capital Markets, the firm's international investment banking arm (with a presence across Asia, Europe and North America) that provides M&A advisory, sales and trading services in a variety of financial products to corporate and institutional clients. Other group companies provide asset management, research and private equity fund services.
- Daiwa Financial Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Securities Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Institute of Research Ltd.
- Daiwa SB Investments Ltd.
- Daiwa Securities Business Center Co., Ltd.
- The Daiwa Property Co. Ltd.
- Daiwa Capital Markets America Inc.
- Daiwa Capital Markets Europe Ltd.
Daiwa Securities Capital Markets Company
In July 2012, Daiwa Securities Group was chosen by the Central Bank of Myanmar to spearhead a $380-million project designed to develop an IT network for the Myanmar government that would connect all ministries as well as schools and hospitals to a cloud computing system and would also entail a secure online banking system for the country.
- Author, No (11 April 2017). "Japan's top three brokerages to pare grad hiring as households shun stocks". The Japan Times. Retrieved 28 May 2020.
- Putzier, Konrad (1 September 2015). "Who Will Be Holding the Bag?". The Real Deal. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- "Is Myanmar a business opportunity bonanza?". Investvine.com. 15 January 2013. Retrieved 3 February 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daiwa Securities Group.|
- Official website (in Japanese)
- Fundinguniverse.com Company History
- "Company history books (Shashi)". Shashi Interest Group. April 2016. Wiki collection of bibliographic works on Daiwa Securities Group
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation- or company-related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|