(Redirected from Dak)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dak or dak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DAK is the Deutsches Afrika Korps, a German World War II unit.
DAK or dak may also refer to:
Villages in Iran
- Dakota North (speedway rider) (born 1991), nickname
- nickname of Dak Prescott (born 1993), American football player
- Kuzgbour Dak (fl. 2012-present), South Sudanese footballer
- DAK (gene) (dihydroxyacetone kinase), a human gene
- Fung Dou Dak, one of the legendary Five Elders in Chinese folklore
- ISO 639:dak or Dakota language, a Native American language
- Dakhla Oasis Airport (IATA code:DAK), Egypt
- Double Action "Kellerman", action for the SIG Sauer pistols
- Dak bungalow, in British India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DAK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.