Dakoda Motor Co.
|Dakoda Motor Co.|
|Origin||La Jolla, California|
|Genres||Surf rock, alternative rock|
|Years active||1991–1997, 2006–present|
Dakoda Motor Co. (also Dakoda Motor Company) is an American Christian rock band.
Dakoda Motor Co. formed in the early 1990s; among its members was Peter King, a professional surfboarder and host of the MTV show Sandblast. They signed with Myrrh Records in 1993 and released two albums before moving to Atlantic Records in 1996.
- Davia Vallesillo - vocals
- Peter King - vocals, guitar
- Elliot Chenault - guitar
- Derik Toy - bass
- Chuck Cummings - drums
- Melissa Brewer - vocals (after Vallesillo left)
- Into the Son Myrrh Records, 1993. U.S. Christian No. 25
- Welcome Race Fans Myrrh, 1994. U.S. Christian No. 14
- Railroad Atlantic Records, 1996.