Dakssh Ajit Singh
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Dakssh Ajit Singh|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Awards||(Nominated) PTC Punjabi Film Awards for Best Story Writing
Dakssh Ajit Singh is an Indian actor, singer, songwriter and film producer. Singh had worked in numerous Hindi television shows and Punjabi films. He is mostly noted for his role in the 2011 drama Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?. Singh also debuted as a film producer with the Punjabi film Arsho (2014).[a]
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
- Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat - Acharya Radhagupt
- Ishq Ka Rang Safed – Tripurari - Colors TV
- Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap – Raj Rana Bahadur - Sony
- Kuch Toh Log Kahenge – Daksh Bharadwaj - Sony
- Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath – Inspector Samrat - Life OK
- Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? - Gaurav Jakhar - Star Plus
- Jamunia – Bali Thakur - NDTV Imagine
- Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat – Baali - Star Plus
- Chaldi Da Naam Gaddi – Parmeet Singh - Zee TV
- Tribune News Service (10 June 2014). "A peek into life of singing stars". Tribune India. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Dakssh, the new poet on the block". TNN. Times of India. June 6, 2010.
- staff (29 April 2014). "A slice of reality". Chandigarh Tribune. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2015 Nominations". Times of India. March 12, 2015.
- "Dakssh is flooded with gay add requests on FB". The Times of India.
- "Ajit Singh quits TV show Maryada". TNN. Times of India. February 9, 2012.
- "Men ask me if I'm interested: Dakssh". Divya Pal. Times of India. June 1, 2011.
- "Dakssh Ajit Singh bags Ashoka?". The Times of India. Retrieved 27 Apr 2016.
- "Not Akshay Dogra, but Dakssh Ajit Singh to play the antagonist in 'Ishq Ka Rang Safed'?". Neha Maheshwar. Times of India. July 2, 2015.
- "Dakssh Ajit Singh playing the illegitimate son of Dashrath Tripathi". indiatimes.com. 2 July 2015. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- "Dakssh Ajit Singh bags Maharana Pratap". Vijay Tiwari. Times of India. June 5, 2013.
- "Will Hindi soap have the nerve to tackle homosexuality in marriage?". Rachna Trivedi. Mid Day. May 29, 2011.
- "Jamunia's Bali is Chhattisgarh's pick for brawn display". Jatin Malhotra. Top News Site. March 25, 2010.
- "Hero Dakssh Ajit Singh in Star Plus Show Maryada - Lekin Kab Tak". Supratim Sanyal. Washington Bangla Radio on Internet. November 17, 2010.
- "The Tribune Chandigarh". The Tribune. June 14, 2014.
- "I am playing a Character of NRI Guy, Karan - Dakssh Ajit Singh". The day After. 2010.
- "Allah De Bandey of Indipop Music Album & Tracks Instant Download; from Times Music Online". Times Music. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Jaa - Single by Mannat Singh & Dakssh Ajit Singh on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Friend - Single by Dakssh Ajit Singh & Mannat Singh on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Banjara - Single by Dakssh Ajit Singh on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Kiven Dassan Oye - Single by Dakssh Ajit Singh on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- Dakssh Ajit Singh at the Internet Movie Database
- Dakssh Ajit Singh on Twitter
- Dakssh Ajit Singh on Facebook
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|