From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dal or dál in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dal is a term in the Indian subcontinent for dried, split pulses.
Dal or DAL may also refer to:
- Dal, Khuzestan, a village in Iran
- Dal, Kurdistan, a village in Iran
- Dal, Norway, a village in Eidsvoll, Norway
- Dal Hundred, in Östergötland, Sweden
- Dal River, in Sweden
- Dál, the Hungarian name for Deal village, Câlnic Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Dal Lake, in India
- Dal, a village in Ke Chong, Cambodia
- Dallas, Texas
- dal or daL, the symbol for decalitre
- Data access layer, a software architecture layer
- Database abstraction layer, a software architecture layer
- Design Assurance Level in DO-178B
- Diplomatic Academy of London, University of Westminster
- Direct Algebraic Logic, Sharp's calculator input method
- Deutsche Afrika-Linien, a German shipping company based in Hamburg
- DAL, IATA code for Dallas Love Field
- DAL, ICAO code for Delta Air Lines
- Dāl, arabic letter د
- Ḏāl, arabic letter ذ
- DALnet, a large IRC network
- Dalhousie University, commonly known as Dal, a university in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Dal, one of the scheduled tribes of India
- Dal Doll, a type of Korean Pullip doll
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.