Dalata Hotel Group
|Public limited company|
|Traded as||ISEQ: DHG|
Hotels operated by Dalata include those in the Maldron Hotels and Clayton Hotels brands.
Properties operated under the Clayton Hotels brand include the Clayton Hotel, Limerick (one of the tallest hotels in Ireland), and the Clayton Burlington Hotel, Dublin (formerly the Burlington, and now owned by a German real estate group). In Cork, the Clayton Hotel Cork City (formerly the Clarion Hotel), was acquired by the group in 2016.
- Cogley, Michael. "Ireland's largest hotel operator Dalata brings Maldron Hotel brand into England". The Irish Independent. The Irish Independent. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "New Clayton Hotels brand arrives in the UK". ETOA. 26 May 2015. Retrieved 9 November 2017.
- "About - Our Business". dalatahotelgroup.com. Dalata Hotel Group. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
Dalata is the largest hotel operator in Ireland [and] operate the Maldron Hotel brand and Clayton Hotel brand throughout Ireland & the UK, as well as managing a portfolio of partner hotels
- "Clayton Hotel Limerick". Dalata Hotel Group. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
The Clayton Hotel Limerick, Ireland’s tallest hotel, [overlooks the] River Shannon
- "Germany's Deka set to check in at Gibson Hotel in Dublin". Irish Times. 14 October 2017.
Deka [..] owns the former Burlington Hotel in Dublin which is operated by Dalata under the Clayton brand on a 25-year contract
- "Changing times at Clayton Hotel Cork City as Refurbishment Continues". Irish Hotels Federation. 11 May 2017. Retrieved November 9, 2017.
|This article about a hotel or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|