Dale Dizzle Virgo
Dale Dizzle Virgo (born May 23, 1985, born Dale Antou Tonye Ian Virgo, also known as Dizzle), is a record producer, musician, engineer and a young entrepreneur.
Dale first started producing at age 17 in his home studio in Portmore, Jamaica. He was predominately involved in the Jamaican gospel music fraternity and produced many hit tracks for that industry itself. Later on in 2005, Dale Virgo was found and signed by Gussie Clarke leading his musical career to higher heights. In that same year, he did the track Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Rihanna on her début album A Girl Like Me. Dale is also known for producing the Reggae track 'Serious Times' by Gyptian. In November 2008, the young producer went on to further his career even more when he began working with Jon Baker at the Geejam Studios as the in-house producer and technical director. Since then, Dale has worked on many albums including 'Thank Me Later' by Drake as assistant engineer for the song 'Over', and 'Great Expectations' by the Jolly Boys as the producer. Dale Virgo, since 2010, is now signed to Forward Recording, and is learning the business from top heads such as Tom Elmhirst, Mark Jones, and Jon Baker to name a few.
- Rihanna - Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Def Jam)(2005)
- Gyptian - Serious Times (2005)
- Compilation - Spiritual War Riddim (2005
- Gospel Fe Share - APS Production (2004)
- Gospel Compilation - Main Frame Riddim (2005)
- Gospel Compilation - Spirit Scription (2006)
- Compilation - Consuming Fire Riddim (2006)
- 2nd Chance - Walk Gud (2007)
- 2nd Chance - Heavenly Highway (2007)
- Glory to Glorian Film - Media Mix (2006)
- Minister Blessed - Purpose (2007)
- D'Angel - Dreams (2008)
- Surf Rasta Movie - Geejam Film (2010)
- Jolly Boys - Great Expectations UK Release (Geejam Recordings/Wall Of Sound/PIAS) (2010)
- Jolly Boys - Great Expectations US and Caribbean Edition (2011)
- Drake - Over (Thank Me Later)- (2010)
- Divine Brown - Melody of My Heart (Perfect Key Riddim)(2011)
- Nordia Witter - Hour Glass (2010)
- I Eye - Fever Grass (2008)
- Queen Ifrica - Rise Ghetto Youth (2008)
- "Jamaica Gleaner News - His 'Second Chance' came in a club - Friday | March 16, 2007". Jamaica-gleaner.com. 2007-03-16. Archived from the original on 2015-01-31. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Jamaica Gleaner News - Murphy grows into 'greatest love' - Friday | November 3, 2006". Jamaica-gleaner.com. 2006-11-03. Archived from the original on 2007-11-12. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20070302/ent/ent1.html%7Cnewspaper=Jamaica Gleaner
- "Entertainment :: Nadine Marie is music oriented :: March 12, 2009". The Jamaica Star. 2009-03-12. Archived from the original on 2012-07-10. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Serious sqabbling - Producers claim ownership of Spiritual War rhythm ::". The Jamaica Star. 2005-09-30. Archived from the original on 2012-07-09. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Thank Me Later - Drake". AllMusic. 2010-06-15. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "www.trueoldies1360.com". www.trueoldies1360.com. 2010-06-15. Archived from the original on 2012-04-25. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "One jolly set of boys - Jamaica Observer Mobile". Jamaicaobserver.com. 2010-09-24. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "The Jolly Good Fellows - Lifestyle". JamaicaObserver.com. 2010-08-22. Archived from the original on 2010-08-24. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "One jolly set of boys - Entertainment". JamaicaObserver.com. 2010-09-24. Archived from the original on 2011-08-04. Retrieved 2011-10-17.