|Born||April 4, 1979|
Bangor, Maine, United States
|Other names||The Demon|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||155 lb (70 kg; 11.1 st)|
|Reach||69.0 in (175 cm)|
|Fighting out of||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Team||Team Sityodtong Boston|
|Years active||2004–2010 (MMA)|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Mixed martial arts career
Hartt made his professional mixed martial arts debut on December 11, 2004, when he faced Gary Bonenfant at Mass Destruction 18. He won the fight via first round submission. Following this win, Hartt would compile an undefeated record of 5–0 before being signed by the Ultimate Fighting Championship in mid-2008.
Ultimate Fighting Championship
With an undefeated 5–0 record, Hartt signed with the UFC in June 2008. Hartt made his debut against fellow newcomer Shannon Gugerty at UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Irvin on July 19, 2008. He lost the fight via rear-naked choke. In his second fight with the promotion, Hartt faced Corey Hill at UFC: Fight for the Troops on December 10, 2008. Hartt won the fight via TKO, after Hill broke his leg throwing a kick.
In his first fight after being released from UFC, Hartt faced Guillaume DeLorenzi at Ringside MMA: No Escape on June 18, 2010. He lost the fight via shoulder injury TKO.
Dale has two children and now works in finance. After fighting he returned to university and graduated with a degree in finance and management from the University of Maine magna cum laude. Dale still enjoys training and the occasional grappling competition.
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|9 matches||6 wins||3 losses|
|Loss||6–3||Guillaume DeLorenzi||TKO (shoulder injury)||Ringside MMA: No Escape||June 18, 2010||2||0:49||Centre Pierre-Charbonneau, Montreal, Quebec, Canada||For the Ringside MMA Lightweight Championship.|
|Loss||6–2||Dennis Siver||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UFC 99||June 13, 2009||1||3:23||Cologne, Germany|
|Win||6–1||Corey Hill||TKO (leg fracture)||UFC: Fight for the Troops||December 10, 2008||2||0:20||Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States|
|Loss||5–1||Shannon Gugerty||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Irvin||July 19, 2008||1||3:33||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Lightweight debut.|
|Win||5–0||Keith Ferreira||Submission (strikes)||FFP: Untamed 19||March 15, 2008||1||1:35||Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States|
|Win||4–0||Matt Lee||KO||FFP: Untamed 11||March 30, 2007||2||N/A||Massachusetts, United States|
|Win||3–0||Pat Shaw||TKO||FFP: Untamed 6||July 16, 2006||2||1:17||Brockton, Massachusetts, United States|
|Win||2–0||Wesley Welch||TKO||RITR 11: Rumble in the Ring 11||June 11, 2005||2||1:48||Auburn, Washington, United States|
|Win||1–0||Gary Bonenfant||Submission||MD 18: Mass Destruction 18||December 11, 2004||1||N/A||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
- "Dale Hartt ESPN.go Stats". espn.go.com. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- "MD 18: Mass Destruction 18 Official Card and Results". sherdog.com. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- "Newcomers Shannon Gugherty and Dale Hartt to meet at UFC Fight Night 14". mmajunkie.com. June 20, 2008.
- "UFN 14 RESULTS: Dale Hartt vs. Shannon Gugerty". mmanews.com. July 19, 2008.
- "Dale Hartt Confirms Fight vs. Corey Hill on Dec. 10". fightnetwork.com. September 26, 2008.
- "Corey Hill suffers broken leg in loss to Dale Hartt at UFC Fight Night 16 (Pic)". mmamania.com. December 11, 2008.
- "Dale Hartt vs. Dennis Siver Officially Added to UFC 99". 411mania.com. March 12, 2009. Archived from the original on 2014-07-25.
- "UFC releases 9 fighters including Leites, O'Brien, & McCrory". rankingmma.com. August 14, 2009.
- "Ringside MMA: Guillaume DeLorenzi vs. Dale Hartt". tapology.com. June 18, 2010.
- "Introducing Dale Hartt". UFC.com. 2008-07-19. Archived from the original on 2008-10-29. Retrieved 2009-08-06.