|Full name||Dale Hilson|
|Date of birth||23 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Stirling, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Playing position||Centre forward/Winger|
|Queen of the South|
|2010–2011||→ Forfar Athletic (loan)||29||(3)|
|2011–2012||→ Forfar Athletic (loan)||20||(2)|
|2012–2013||→ Forfar Athletic (loan)||21||(3)|
|2013–2014||→ Forfar Athletic (loan)||29||(12)|
|2015–||Queen of the South||20||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:49, 25 September 2016.
Dale Hilson (born 23 December 1992 in Stirling) is a Scottish footballer who currently plays as a striker for Scottish Championship club Queen of the South. Hilson began his career with Dundee United but spent four spells on loan at Forfar Athletic, where he made over one hundred appearances. After leaving Dundee United in 2014 he spent another season with Forfar before joining the Doonhamers at the start of the 2015–16 season.
Hilson, who had featured a handful of times for Dundee United's under-19 side, made his professional debut in October 2009 as a substitute in the Scottish Premier League match against Hamilton Academical. He won the Under-19 Scottish Premier League player of the season for 2009/10. and joined Forfar Athletic on loan in August 2010, scoring on his league debut. Hilson was again loaned to Forfar in 2012. He was sent off for foul and abusive language on 28 April 2012. He started a third loan spell at Forfar in December 2012. He then returned for a fourth loan spell at the Loons in August of that year, joining until the end of January 2014 but the loan was extended until the end of the season where he finished joint top goalscorer with Gavin Swankie on 13 goals. During the fourth loan spell, he made his 100th appearance for the Loons, making 113 in total during his time.
He was released by Dundee United at the end of his contract on 4 June 2014, and then signed for Forfar on a permanent deal on 3 July 2014. In June 2015 after one season with Forfar, Hilson moved to Scottish Championship club Queen of the South.
- "Levein tips Dale to have a bright future". Aberdeen Press and Journal. 22 October 2009. Retrieved 26 October 2009.
- "Dundee United hope to rush through Richie Ryan signing". BBC Sport. BBC. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Dale Hilson signs one-year deal with Forfar Athletic". Forfar Dispatch. 3 July 2014. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "Forfar: 'Dale Hilson and Omar Kadar join Championship clubs'". BBC Sport. 27 June 2015. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|