From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dalecarlia or Dalarna is a historical province in Sweden.
It can also refer to the following geographic locations:
- Dalälven or Dalecarlia River, in Sweden
- Dalecarlia Reservoir, in Washington DC, United States
- Dalecarlia Tunnel, in Washington DC, United States
- Lake Dalecarlia, Indiana, census-designated place in United States
The following articles associated with the province of Dalecarlia:
- Dalecarlian dialects
- Dalecarlian horse, a traditional carved, painted wooden horse statuette
- Dalecarlian Rebellion (1743)
- Dalecarlian runes, a late version of the runic script that was in use in the Swedish province of Dalarna until the 20th century
- Dalecarlians (film) or Masjävlar, a 2004 Swedish film
- Duke of Dalecarlia (disambiguation), of which there have been two
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.