|Elevation||384 ft (117 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|Area code(s)||601 & 769|
|GNIS feature ID||669077|
Daleville is an unincorporated community along Mississippi Highway 39 in North Lauderdale County, Mississippi, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 39326.
The original US land grant for a large portion of Daleville was granted to John A. McKellar on February 27, 1841. US Land Grant Certificate 29376. This grant included Lots 2, 7, 8, 9, and 10, of Section 5, Township 8 North, Range 16 East in the District of Sands. John A. McKellar lived in Perry County, Alabama, USA at the time of the grant.
The Mississippi Senate district map divides Daleville into two sections. The area north of Hickory Grove Road is in the 32nd State Senate District which seats Sampson Jackson, II (D). The balance of the community resides in the 31st State Senate District which seats Terry Burton (R).
The Mississippi House of Representatives also divides Daleville into two districts. House District 42 is represented by Reecy Dickson (D). House District 81 is represented by Steven A. Horne (R).
- "Daleville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Lewis, Herbert J. "Jim" (July 25, 2012). "Samuel Dale". Encyclopedia of Alabama.
- "Mississippi Senate Districts Map" (PDF). Mississippi Standing Joint Reapportionment Committee. Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- "Mississippi House of Representatives Map" (PDF). Mississippi Standing Joint Reapportionment Committee. Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- "Mississippi State House of Representative Members". Retrieved 2008-06-19.
|This Mississippi-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|