From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dalia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dalia may refer to:
- Dalia (American singer), of album It ain't easy 1996
- Dalia (Egyptian singer), of album Bahebak enta 1998
- Dalia (oil field), an offshore oil field in Angola
- Dalia, Israel, a kibbutz
- Dalia, the Latinized name for Dalsland, Sweden
- Dalia (given name), a given name
- Dalia (mythology), a Lithuanian goddess
- Dalia, an Indian and Pakistani broken wheat porridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dalia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.