|Born||September 20, 1983|
Dalia María Contreras Rivero (born September 20, 1983) is a Venezuelan taekwondo practitioner. She won a bronze medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics in taekwondo. She also competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics, finishing 8th in her weight class.
In the 2002 South American Games in Brazil she finished in the second place in her category (Finweight –47 kg), but the South American Sports Organization (ODESUR) gave only Gold Medal in that category. Finally, in the 2006 South American Games in Buenos Aires she won the Gold Medal. Notwithstanding, that year ODESUR gave the silver and bronze medals
- Finish in 8th.
- Finish in 3rd, bronze Medal
- “Abanderado por el Pueblo” tiene 20 candidatos from ABN, 9 July 2008
- China wins women's under 49 kg taekwondo from the associated press, 20 August 2008[dead link]
- Dalia Contreras at sports-reference.com
- 14th Pan American Games -- Taekwondo at usa-taekwondo.us
- Rio: Taekondo Brasileiro conquista mais tres ouros e mantem duelo com Venezuela from Comite Olimpico Brasileiro, 9 August 2002
- Resultados de la octava jornada de los VIII Juegos Odesur Buenos Aires-2006 from Terra/AFP
|This article about a Venezuelan Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Taekwondo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|