This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
June 16, 1971
Los Angeles, California, United States
|Other names||Dr. Daliah|
|Occupation||Physician, television and radio personality|
|Known for||Dr. Daliah radio show, television|
Daliah Wachs is an American radio personality, host of the "Doctor Daliah" show. Wachs is a board certified family physician who started a radio show to allow callers to receive free medical advice on the air during the recession in early 2009 on KLAV in Las Vegas, Nevada. The show was picked up by KDWN in Las Vegas later that month and by KFNX in Phoenix, Arizona by late 2009. In April 2010 The Dr. Daliah Show began airing on WZFG in Fargo, North Dakota. Within two years of her premiere on air, her show expanded to several cities, and XM Satellite began airing her show nationally in January 2011 on America's Talk Channel 158, and soon thereafter Channel 166.
In September 2011, Genesis Communications Network chose to nationally syndicate her show.
By 2013 her show was broadcast by iHeart Radio.
Wachs has made numerous television and radio interviews and gives lectures throughout the country. She is involved with several charities, particularly FAST4Kids (Finding Autistic Solutions for Tomorrow) due to her having two family members with autism.
In 2016, she took the campaign nationally, helping create Blood Donation Days in multiple states, National Blood Donation Day and National Blood Donation Week, working with Vitalant (formerly) United Blood Services, American Red Cross and blood banks throughout the United States.
In 2017, Talkers Magazine awarded her "Humanitarian of the Year."
In 2020, efforts to put an end to biannual time changes stalled in multiple state legislatures, she and Dr. Paul Kalekas, Internist, began a petition to Congress for the #SickofSpringForward and #FinishedWithFallBack campaign, due to studies citing health risks caused by the disruption in one's circadian rhythm.   
Daliah Wachs was born in Los Angeles, California, United States, on June 16, 1971. She later grew up in Phoenix and Las Vegas with her sister and two younger brothers. Having received a full academic scholarship to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, she enrolled in the Honors Program in the Fall of 1989. Graduating Cum Laude, she then went to medical school at the University of Nevada, Reno. Needing to move to Los Angeles her final year of school, she completed her studies at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). She married Corey Wachs in December 1996. In 1997 she transferred back to Las Vegas for Residency training in Family Medicine. The next year she received her medical license in Arizona and began working as an Urgent Care Physician in Bullhead City, Arizona and an Emergency Room Physician in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. As she continued her residency training in Family Medicine, she became Chief Resident and graduated in 2000. She received her license in Nevada at that time and became Board Certified shortly thereafter. She soon opened her practice with her husband, Corey, a chiropractic physician in October 2000. That same year she began public speaking and teaching. By 2009 she began broadcasting. She's lectured at multiple medical schools and has made multiple television appearances.
- KLAV 2009
- KDWN 2009–present
- XM Satellite America's Talk Channel 166 2010–present
- Genesis Communications Network 2011–present
- KTNV-TV KSNV KVVU-TV - Medical Expert
- Gigolos, Season 3 Episode 9 - receptionist
- Pawn Stars "Close But No Cigar" - seller of 1870 tooth extractor
- Pawn Stars "Rick n' Roll" - seller of 1890 Tonsillotome and Adenotome
- Pawn Stars "Dog Day Afternoon" - seller of Civil War Syphilis syringe
- Pawn Stars "Bad to the Bone" - seller of Civil War era metacarpal bone saw
- Wachs, Daliah; Kalekas, Nicholas (2019) "The Ultimate Medical Student Handbook ' ',
- Wachs, Daliah; Zodieru, Kay (2019) "Baby Boomer's Guide to Online Dating ,
- Wachs, Daliah (2019) Medical Spanish for the Healthcare Professional Pocket Guide, ISBN 978-1794577565
- Wachs, Daliah (2018) Data Gathering Prep Guide for the Boards, ISBN 978-1792834035
- Wachs, Daliah; Kalekas, Nicholas; DeVera, Ori (2019) Humanism Prep Guide For the Boards , ISBN 978-1694252449
- Wachs, Daliah; Kalekas, Nicholas; DeVera, Ori (2019) Communication and Interpersonal Skills Prep Guide For the Boards, ISBN 978-1700406071
- Wachs, Daliah; Praxidio, Denice; Nanadiego, Frances Ann; Stiewig, Miranda; Wachs, Stone; Wachs, Broc (2020) The Art of the Boo Boo, ISBN 979-8651451708
- Wachs, Daliah; Kalekas, Nicholas (2020) The Ultimate Guide to Getting Into Residency, ISBN 979-8677669910
- "2011 HH Layout ADS". Talkers.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Release, Pat Thomas/News. "Saturday is Nevada Blood Donation Day". Kolotv.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Welcome to F.A.S.T. - Dedicated to Helping Autistic Children Get the Education They Deserve". Fast4kids.org. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- The BIBO Foundation and BIBO Awards (8 January 2016). "Joe Sutton interviews Dr Daliah Wachs BIBO LasVegas 2015". YouTube. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Tools4Teachers (@Toolz4Teachers) - Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Welcome to F.A.S.T. - Dedicated to Helping Autistic Children Get the Education They Deserve". fast4kids.org. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Seymore, Jami. "Nevada Blood Donation Day coming up this weekend". News31v.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Nevada's Blood Donation Day goes national, expands to a week". Reviewjournal.com. 7 September 2016. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-09-11. Retrieved 2016-09-10.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Governor Proclamations 2016". Bationalblooddonationweek.wordpress.com. 18 August 2016. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-09-10. Retrieved 2016-09-10.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Blood Donors Needed in National Blood Donation Week". Kvrr.com. 7 September 2016. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Sept. 10 designated Blood Donation Day - Bossier Press-Tribune". bossierpress.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "08/29/2016 - State Rallies To Create Blood Donation Day; Shortages Reported Nationwide - News Ocean City MD". Mdcoastdispatch.com. 29 August 2016. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-09-17. Retrieved 2016-09-10.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Talkers Humanitarian of the Year : TALKERS magazine – "The bible of talk media."". Talkers.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Fox, Johnathan Charles (March 4, 2020). "Spring forward, but don't look back!". Retrieved March 4, 2020.
- Hirsch, Pam (March 7, 2020). "SPRING FORWARD AND SET CLOCKS AHEAD BY AN HOUR SUNDAY MORNING MARCH 8, 2020". Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- "You Can Sign Petition To Abolish Daylight Saving Time Read More: You Can Sign Petition To Abolish Daylight Saving Time". March 3, 2020. Retrieved March 3, 2020.
- Doctor Daliah website
- KDWN website - The Dr. Daliah Show
- Genesis Communications Network website
- Dr. Daliah Live Stream (Noon-2p ET)
- "Pawn Stars Full Episodes, Video & More". History.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Listen Free to The Dr. Daliah Show on iHeartRadio Podcasts - iHeartRadio". iHeartRadio.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Wpht". Talkers.com. 11 April 2012. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "KDWN's Dr. Daliah Raises Funds For Autism Charity". Allaccess.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Sarah Nishimuta. "Governor declares blood donation day". Woodwardnews.net. Retrieved 9 August 2018.