Dalian North Railway Station
External view of Dalian North Railway Station
|Other names||Dalian North|
|Operated by||China Railway High-speed,
Ministry of Railways of the PRC
Dalian North Railway Station is a railway station of the Harbin–Dalian section of the Beijing–Harbin High-Speed Railway. It is located in Dalian, in the Liaoning province of China. Construction of the station started on April 1, 2010 and the station opened to regular rail traffic in late 2012. On December 1, 2012, the station started to receive high-speed rail traffic as part of the newly opened Harbin–Dalian High-Speed Railway.
The station cost 1.54 billion yuan to construct. The main building contains 68,500 square metres (737,000 sq ft) of space. The is a 74,000 square metres (800,000 sq ft) weather shed. Ten platforms of some 63,000 square metres (680,000 sq ft) serve twenty rail lines and can accommodate a maximum of 7,500 passengers. Passengers are transported around the station using 56 escalators, 26 elevators and two bridge approaches.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dalian North Railway Station.|
- Beijing–Harbin High-Speed Railway
- Harbin–Dalian High-Speed Railway
- Panjin–Yingkou High-Speed Railway
- Chinese Eastern Railway
- South Manchuria Railway
- South Manchuria Railway Zone
- Changchun Light Rail Transit
- "Dalian North Railway Station under construction". Dalian News. February 8, 2012. Retrieved 24 August 2013.
- "Harbin-Dalian high-speed train begins operation". Xinhua. 2012-12-01. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- Zhao, Qian (September 6, 2012). "Dalian North Railway Station to open". China Daily. Retrieved 24 August 2013.
- "Ha’erbin-Dalian high-speed railway to be open to traffic". Dalian News. February 16, 2012. Retrieved 24 August 2013.
|Preceding station||China Railway High-speed||Following station|
|Harbin–Dalian High-Speed Railway||
|This article about a railroad station in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|