This article contains a list of miscellaneous information. (March 2017)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Native name||Armenian: Դալիթա Ավանեսյան|
19 September 1999|
Dalita Artin Avanesian (Armenian: Դալիթա Արթին Ավանեսյան; born 19 September 1999, Tehran, Iran) is Armenian singer, participant of Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2011. She is now a student in American University of Armenia majoring in Computer Sciences. She graduated from Management Department of "European College in Armenia". Simultaneously, she studies in the “Jazz-Vocal Department” of Yerevan Specialized Music School № 1 after Alexander Spendiaryan having already graduated from three departments of the latter; these being that of Classic Vocal, Piano and Guitar.
Her songs and video clips, have been included in various musical collections, in CD, DVD versions. In November 2015 she released her first album "Welcome to Armenia", which was the name of her song in Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2011. When talking about her greatest passion – music, she has been awarded numerous diplomas of honors and certificates of appreciation by different ministries, including the RA Ministry of Education and Science, the RA Ministry of Culture, the RA Ministry of Diaspora and the Honorary Chairperson of the Armenian Foundation "Grant Life", the First Lady of Republic of Armenia for her humanitarian and public activities, good will and active participation in charity work.
- In 2005 – Title “Miss Yerevan”
- In 2005 – Participation in Nationwide Beauty contest “Miss-Mister World” and the title of “Miss Armenia”.
- In 2006 – The title of “Miss Advertisement” (since I have repeatedly been filmed in numerous advertisements since childhood)
- in 2007– The title of “Miss Talent”.
- In 2007 she became the laureate of "Alexander Spendiaryan Nationwide Contest-Festival of Young Musician-Performers".
- In 2008 – Honorable member of “Miss-Mister World” International Organization.
- In 2009 – The title “Miss Top Model Armenia 2009” and special award by Armenian famous boxer Alex Abraham.
- In 2009 and 2010 she won the first place in "Armenian Dance Olympiad" and received a gold medal.
- In 2009 she was awarded the first prize at Yerevan Municipality "Golden Flute" Contest-Festival.»
- In 2010 and 2011 she became the laureate of "New Wave" Contest.
- In 2010 she participated in the Armenian pre-election phase of "Junior Eurovision Song Contest" and was included in top five singers.
- In 2011 - she was awarded a prize and Diploma of Honor for the "Best Hit" nomination of the first "Armenian National Children's Awards".
- In 2011 - she represented and hosted the first "Junior Eurovision" prestigious contest in Armenia.
- In 2011 - she was awarded the "Inspiration" prize for "Junior Eurovision 2011" at "Multiknik" Children Music Awards.
- In 2011 - she was granted the title and prize of "Eurovision Ambassador" at "Golden Screen Awards".
- In 2011 - she participated in "Armenian National Music Awards" as guest young performer.
- In 2012 - she was awarded the title and prize of "Miss Perfection" at "Miss Student" Contest-Festival.
- In 2012 - she was awarded the title and prize of "Stylish Teenage Singer" at "Style Screen" Awards.
- In 2013 - she participated in "Armenian Music Awards" held in Kremlin, Moscow, as guest young performer.
- In 2013 - The song "Mam Jan" was awarded the "Best Hit and Video Clip of the Year" at "Multiknik" National Children Music Awards.
- On 30 May 2014, the first solo concert of the teenage singer was held in Armenian Diaspora, in Lebanon.
- In 2014 - she participated in International Youth Festival of Russian Culture "Maltese Lyre" on Malta and was awarded "Golden microphone".
- In 2014- she was awarded the best main Actress of "In the Camp" movie for children and youth, at "Multiknik" Annual National Youth Music Awards.
- In 2014- she was awarded " the Best Young Singer of the year" qualification at "Armenia, Artsakh, Diaspora" Awards .
- In 2014 and 2015 – Diploma for the good will and active participation in charity works, at ArmAngel Awards.
- In 2014 – Diploma for singing the anthem of film-project Fairytale-Film and participating in the video-clip of the said anthem.
- In 2015 – Certificate for conducting the Second Republican Contest of Young Composers after Eduard Mirzoyan.
- In 2015 – Diploma for the nomination The Best Song (Crazy Generation) awarded within the framework of From Doh to Doh on Armenian TV Channel H3.
- in 2015 – Certificate for the nomination The Best Singer of the New Generation within the framework of Ararat Awards.
- In 2015 – Representing the Republic of Armenia in “Verdinote” 33rd International Music Contest and winning the first prize “Golder Note”.
- In 2015 November 16 – Launch of the first CD called “Welcome to Armenia”.
She has been the host of the “Children’s News” of “Good Morning Armenia” program broadcast by “Armenian Second TV Channel”.
- For a while she has been a correspondent of “BoomBoomik Show” broadcast by “Kentron” and “ATV” channels.
- In 2010 she participated in the “Hidden Talent” Project of “Shant” TV Channel, managed to reach the semifinal and participated in the Gala Concert.
- As far as her acting career is concerned, she was filmed in numerous episodes of Children’s Mess (Shilashpot) program broadcast by “Shant” TV Channel.
- Moreover, she has been filmed in “Charlie Show” broadcast by Armenia TV Channel, representing the character of Charlita.
- Another appearance of her on TV was within the framework of “Kragin Serial” broadcast by Armenia TV Channel.
- She has also graduated from Theatre-Acting Studio of Artashes Aleksanyan and participated in the performance “Armenian Cause is the Cause of Humanity”, where she was the youngest performer among the famous participating actors (representing the character of “Water selling” boy).
- She had her own page entitled “Dalita & Friends” in youth journal “Ես Yes”.
- She was the host of “Sunday with Dalita” self-authored talk show on “First Student Radio” and “Stars Life Internet TV”.
- official site
- "Dalita - "Welcome To Armenia"". ESCnews.ru. Archived from the original on 2012-09-20. Retrieved 2012-05-23.
- "Армению на "Детском Евровидении 2011" представит Далита". 2011-09-19. Archived from the original on 2012-09-20. Retrieved 2012-05-23.
- "Dalita in Miss Top World 2009 with Alex Abraham". Youtube. 2009-11-29. Retrieved 2012-05-23.
- dalita on Junior Eurovision, «Welcome To Armenia»
- "Junior Eurovision Song Contest". NEWSru.com. Retrieved 2012-05-04.