|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Origin||Tregajorran, Cornwall, England|
|Genres||Folk, world, celtic|
Kyt Le Nen Davey
|Past members||Simon Lockley
Dalla is a band specialising in traditional Cornish music, known for their festival and concert performances as well as providing music (until recently) for Noze looan dances. However, from 2013 onwards, the Dance element of the band's programme will be under the name 'Skillywidden' whilst the other performances will continue under the name 'Dalla'. 
Various members of Dalla formerly played in Bucca (a Cornish band named for the supernatural sea deities called Bucca), Sowena, Anao Atao and other bands. The music displays influences from these previous sounds. Dalla often appear with many additional instruments, which vary from event to event.
Dalla had its roots in 'The Jack and Jenny Band'. In 1999 they became Sowena, and two years later, the band underwent a second transformation as remaining additional members left and Neil Davey joined to complete the classic Dalla sound. Dalla's Myspace profile cites a wide range of influences.
They have been involved in numerous Cornish music projects, run by Cumpas such as 'kick up your heels' in which young people from across Cornwall played in a large underground concert at Carnglaze Caverns, or the 'crowders and horners' project, to encourage processional Cornish music and dance.
In the Cornish Guardian, Bert Biscoe wrote "There is an intelligence that inhabits and underpins the various activities of Dalla..." 
- Hilary Coleman, clarinet, bass clarinet, vocals
- Neil Davey, fiddle, bouzouki
- Bec Applebee, vocals, crowdy crawn and other percussion
- Jen Dyer, viola, vocals
- Kyt Le Nen Davey, accordion
- Simon Lockley and Steve Hunt are former members of the group.
Although Dalla has a core of two to three members they rarely perform without additional musicians, and on such occasions when there are only two they are usually referred to as the 'dalla duo'.
- email 2012-11-09 "we’d like to announce the imminent arrival on the nos lowen scene of an irrepressible, rapscallion creature by the name of ‘Skillywidden’! Basically, this is the Dalla dance band, and is the name the members of Dalla (and various distinguished guests) will be using whenever we play for dancing. Meanwhile, ‘Dalla’ will continue to be the name of the concert/festival band we know and love so well! Our first outing as ‘Skillywidden’ will be the big Degol Stul Nos Lowen on January 5th 2013."
- Band website
- Dalla's Myspace profile
- "Dalla are Cornish pioneers", Cornish Guardian 1 September 2010
- *Review Of 'A Richer Vein'
- Just Cornish (Online shop) promotional message for "More salt"