From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dallas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dallas is a city in the U.S. state of Texas.
Dallas may also refer to:
- 8084 Dallas, an asteroid
- Dallas, Victoria, a suburb near Melbourne, Victoria
- Dallas, Kamloops, a neighbourhood of the City of Kamloops, British Columbia, named for Alexander Grant Dallas
- Dallas Road, an important thoroughfare in the James Bay-Beacon Hill neighbourhood of Victoria, British Columbia, named for Alexander Grant Dallas
- Dallas, Manitoba, a small town located in the Interlake Region of Manitoba, approx. 200 km. north of Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Dallas, Colorado
- Dallas, Georgia
- Dallas, Iowa
- Dallas, North Carolina
- Dallas, Oregon
- Dallas, Pennsylvania
- Dallas, South Dakota
- Dallas, West Virginia
- Dallas, Wisconsin, a village within the town below
- Dallas (town), Wisconsin
- Marble Hill, Missouri, formerly known as Dallas
- USS Dallas (DD-199), an American destroyer, named for Alexander J. Dallas
- USS Dallas (SSN-700), a U.S. Navy Los Angeles class attack submarine
- USCGC Dallas, the name of more than one ship of the United States Coast Guard
- USRC Dallas, the name of more than one ship of the United States Revenue Cutter Service
- Dallas (name), a given name and surname
Art, entertainment, and media
- Dallas, a reoccurring minor character in the U.S. family sitcom Austin & Ally
- Dallas Royce, a character in the U.S. TV series Suburgatory
- Dallas (film), a 1950 Warner Brothers Western
- Dallas (Alien), the captain of the Nostromo in the 1979 movie Alien
Groups and labels
- "Dallas" (Alan Jackson song), a country music song by Alan Jackson
- "Dallas" (Steely Dan song), the first single of jazz-rock band Steely Dan
- "Dallas", a song by Jimmy Buffett on the 1974 album A1A
- "Big D" (song), a song about Dallas, with the refrain: Big D, little A, double L, A, S
- Dallas (1978 TV series), a 1978−1991 U.S. prime-time soap opera
- Dallas (2012 TV series), a 2012–2014 revival of the 1978 series
- Dallas (roe-playing game), a 1980 role-playing game based on the TV show
- The Umbrella Academy: Dallas, the second volume of The Umbrella Academy comic book series
- Dallas (jeep), a French car made from 1980s to 1998
- Dallas Semiconductor, now a subsidiary of Maxim Integrated Products
- Dallas key, one of Dallas Semiconductor's products
- Dallas County (disambiguation)
- Dallas Divide, a high mountain pass in Colorado, U.S.
- Dallas Plantation, Maine, U.S.
- Dallas Township (disambiguation)
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- Dallastown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Dellys, Algeria
- Fort Dallas near Miami, Florida, U.S.
- Melcher-Dallas, Iowa, formed from merger the cities of Dallas and Melcher in 1986
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dallas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.