|Owner(s)||Voice Publishing Company, Inc.|
|Founder(s)||Robert Moore, Don Ritz|
1825 Market Center Blvd.|
|Sister newspapers||OUT North Texas|
Dallas Voice, the premier media source for LGBT Texas was founded in 1984 as a newspaper. Today it is a global media company newspaper for the gay community in Dallas, Texas (USA). It is published by the Voice Publishing Company, Inc.
New issues are published on Fridays, with a circulation of 12,500 papers per week in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Parker and Denton counties. The paper claims a print readership of more than 28,000 weekly readers, and more than 153,000 unique monthly visits to its website.
The Dallas Voice offices are located in the 'Dallas Design District' in the heart of the LGBT community.
- David Baird, Eric Peterson, Neil Edward Schlecht, Frommer's Texas, John Wiley & Sons, 2011, p.63 
- Daniel B. Baker, Sean O'Brien Strub, Bill Henning, Cracking the corporate closet: the 200 best (and worst) companies to work for, buy from, and invest in if you're gay or lesbian--and even if you aren't, HarperBusiness, 1995, p.40
- Melinda Henneberger, If they only listened to us: what women voters want politicians to hear, Simon and Schuster, 2007, p. 95
- "Contact Us." Dallas Voice. Retrieved on November 19, 2011. "4145 Travis, Third Floor, Dallas, TX 75204"
- Dallas Voice — official website