Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dalmatian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dalmatian may refer to:
- Dalmatia, a region mainly in the southern part of modern Croatia
- Dalmatian (band), a South Korean boy band
- Dalmatian (EP), its self-titled EP
- Dalmatian pelican, a large bird native to central Europe
- Dalmatae, Ancient Illyrian tribe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dalmatian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.