From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dalmatian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dalmatian may refer to:
- Dalmatia, a region mainly in the southern part of modern Croatia
- Dalmatae, an ancient Illyrian tribe in Dalmatia
- Dalmatian language, an extinct Romance language
- Dalmatian (dog), a breed of dog
- Dalmatian pelican, a large bird native to central Europe
- Dalmatian (band), a South Korean boy band
- Dalmatians (band), a punk band from Seattle, Washington, US
- Serbo-Croatian language, also known historically as Dalmatian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dalmatian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.