|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|2006–2011||Kansas State (assistant)|
|2017–present||Austin Peay (assistant)|
Dalonte Hill (born January 19, 1979) is an American basketball coach. He is currently an assistant coach at Austin Peay. Prior to that, he was an assistant college basketball coach at The University of Maryland. He was hired to join head coach Mark Turgeon's staff in May 2011.
Prior to his hiring at Maryland, Hill served as an assistant under Kansas State head coach Frank Martin. In August 2010, Kansas State athletic director John Currie extended Hill's contract through 2015 and increased his salary to $423,750. His previous contract, worth $420,000 a year, had made him the highest paid assistant coach in college basketball. In addition, Hill was eligible for a bonus of $80,000 based on the success of his team.
Hill has had two run in's with the law, both times being arrested on suspicion of DUI. One of the arrests came while Hill was in Kansas and the other while he was at Maryland.
On November 27, 2013, Hill resigned as assistant coach for the Terps, effective immediately.
- Bonesteel, Matt (20 May 2011). "Maryland officially fills out Mark Turgeon's coaching staff". The Washington Post. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
- Bracken, Matt (17 May 2011). "Analysts weigh in on Terps hiring Dalonte Hill". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 17 May 2011.
- "Hill to join Turgeon at Maryland". The Topeka Capital-Journal. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- Official Bio
- K-State associate head coach Dalonte Hill's new contract big on bonuses
- "Maryland assistant coach Dalonte Hill takes leave of absence following DUI arrest". BaltimoreNewsJournal.com. Archived from the original on November 21, 2013. Retrieved November 27, 2013.
- "Md. assistant Dalonte Hill resigns, Terps hire Juan Dixon". BaltimoreNewsJournal.com. Archived from the original on December 2, 2013. Retrieved November 27, 2013.
- Allison, Autumn (May 8, 2017). "Ex-Maryland assistant Delonte Hill reportedly hired at Austin Peay". The Tennessean. Nashville. Retrieved August 15, 2017.