Dalton Town with Newton
|Dalton Town with Newton|
Market Street, Dalton-in-Furness
|Area||8.74 km2 (3.37 sq mi)|
|Population||7,807 (2018 estimate)|
|• Density||893/km2 (2,310/sq mi)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Dalton Town with Newton is a civil parish in the Barrow-in-Furness district, in the county of Cumbria, England. The parish includes the town of Dalton-in-Furness and the hamlet of Newton. In 2018 it had an estimated population of 7807. The parish touches Aldingham, Askam and Ireleth, Lindal and Marton and Urswick.
- "Dalton Town with Newton". City Population De. Retrieved 15 September 2020.
- "Dalton Town with Newton". Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 15 September 2020.
- "Listed Buildings in Dalton Town with Newton, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 15 September 2020.
- "The Barrow-in-Furness (Parishes) Order 1987" (PDF). Local Government Boundary Commission for England. Retrieved 15 September 2020.
- "Barrow-in-Furness Registration District". UKBMD. Retrieved 15 September 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dalton Town with Newton.|