The House was built by George and Margaret Wyndham at their Dalwood Vineyard, with work commencing in 1828 or 1829. It is a single-storey stone house built in the Greek Revival style. The Dalwood Vineyard is said to be the oldest continuous commercial vineyard in Australia.
The Dalwood vineyards are now part of Wyndham Estate.
Over time, the house had fallen into disrepair and in 1983, the Dalwood Restoration Association was formed to preserve and restore Dalwood House.
- "National Trust of Australia (NSW) Dalwood House". Archived from the original on 21 June 2011. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- "Dalwood - About Dalwood House". Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "Dalwood - Wines". Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "Wyndham Estate - Fast Facts". Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "Dalwood Restoration Association". Retrieved 27 February 2011.
|This article about a building or structure in New South Wales is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|