From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Damaged Goods)
|Look up damaged goods in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Damaged goods or Damaged Goods may refer to:
- A collection of goods that have been damaged, usually used to refer to those damaged during shipping
- A damaged good, a good that has been deliberately reduced in quality or performance for marketing reasons
- A person who has an unresolved conflict of emotions after a traumatic event
- Damaged Goods (Sinclair novel), a 1913 Upton Sinclair novel
- Damaged Goods (Davies novel), a 1996 original Doctor Who novel
- Damaged Goods (record label), UK independent record label
- "Damaged Goods" (song), a song by Gang of Four from their 1979 album Entertainment!
- "Damaged Goods", a song by La Dispute from their 2008 album, Somewhere at the Bottom of the River Between Vega and Altair
- Damaged Goods (film), a 1914 American silent film
- Damaged Goods (1919 film), a British silent film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damaged goods.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.