From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Damar can refer to:
- Damar, Artvin, Turkey, a town
- Damar, Kansas, a city in the United States
- Amaro, Friuli, Italy, a comune called Damâr in the Friulian language
- Damar or Damer Island, Indonesia
- Mount Wurlali, also known as Mount Damar
- Damar Basin, a basin in the Banda Sea, Indonesia - see Emperor of China (volcano)
- Damar (Star Trek), a character in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Damar, a fictional land in fantasy novels by Robin McKinley
- Damar mine, Turkey, a copper mine
- Damar language, actually two languages (East Damar language and West Damar language) spoken on Damar Island
- Germaine Damar (born 1929), Luxembourg actress and dancer
- Damar Forbes (born 1990), Jamaican long jumper
- Damar Limited (trading as Damar Training, www.damartraining.com) a provider of apprenticeship training, based in Manchester, UK.
- Damar gum, also dammar gum, a resin produced by the Dipterocarpaceae family of trees
- Dhamar (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.